- Bitcoin price in the session on Tuesday is trading with minor losses of some 0.95%.
- BTC/USD is running at five consecutive sessions in the red, after a failed attempt to break out from the triangular structure.
- The bears are pressing hard for a return down to the big pychological $10,000 mark.
Spot rate: 10,168.53
Relative change: -0.90%
BTC/USD daily chart
- BTC/USD price is being weighed upon by the bears, further pressing the price south, running at five sessions in the red.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- The price can be seen testing a wedge structure to the downside via the 60-minute view.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.