- Bitcoin price in the second half on Thursday is nursing losses of around 0.95%.
- BTC/USD price action remains within consolidation mode, following a breakout of a critical daily supporting trend line at the start of the week.
- Big near-term daily support is seen at $7500 level, a break below would heavily expose $7000 to the downside.
Spot rate: 7,725.41
Relative change: -0.95%
|Today last price||7740.16|
|Today Daily Change||-47.85|
|Today Daily Change %||-0.61|
|Today daily open||7788.01|
|Previous Daily High||7928.37|
|Previous Daily Low||7574.14|
|Previous Weekly High||9090.94|
|Previous Weekly Low||7889.67|
|Previous Monthly High||9090.94|
|Previous Monthly Low||5266.72|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||7793.05|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||7709.46|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||7598.64|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||7409.28|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||7244.42|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||7952.87|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||8117.73|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||8307.09|
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action via the 60-minute chart view is moving within a bearish penannt pattern structure, subject to further potential downside.
BTC/USD daily chart
- Consolidation mode is observed via the daily chart, following the trend line break earlier in the week.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.