- Bitcoin price in the session on Friday is trading with minor losses of some 0.90%.
- BTC/USD price remains largely capped to the upside, narrowing further in its daily range.
- The price as mentioned previously continues to move within the confinements of a narrowing triangular structure.
- There continues to be lack of commitment for now in terms of trend, as the price further consolidates.
Spot rate: 10,309.31
Relative change: -0.90%
|Today last price||10304.42|
|Today Daily Change||-118.14|
|Today Daily Change %||-1.13|
|Today daily open||10422.56|
|Previous Daily High||10465.95|
|Previous Daily Low||10036.92|
|Previous Weekly High||10942.68|
|Previous Weekly Low||9541.38|
|Previous Monthly High||12325.08|
|Previous Monthly Low||9321.06|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||10302.06|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||10200.81|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||10151|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||9879.45|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||9721.98|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||10580.03|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||10737.5|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||11009.06|
BTC/USD daily chart
- BTC/USD daily price action is limited at present, with the lack of trend commitment. The price has recently edged out of a bullish flag structure, making room for further potential upside.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action via the 60-minute chart view has made some progress, after breaking out from a descending channel structure.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.