BCH/USD daily chart
- Following a bearish Tuesday, the bulls came back this Wednesday, taking the price up from $388 to $392.
- The price is trending below the 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20) curve, but it is still above the SMA 50 and SMA 200 curves.
- The market has found support on the upward trending line.
- Currently, the market is trending relatively horizontally, within a range of $411.25-$377.75.
- The Elliot oscillator shows 14 consecutive bearish sessions of increasing intensity.
BCH/USD 4-hour chart
- The latest session in the 4-hour market has taken the price above the SMA 20 and SMA 50 curves and on the top half of the 20-day Bollinger band.
- The narrowing of the Bollinger jaw indicates decreasing market volatility.
- The signal line is diverging away from moving average convergence/divergence line (MACD) line showing increasing bullish momentum.
- The SMA 200 curve has pierced through both the SMA 20 and SMA 50 curves and is trending above the 4-hour market. These are all heavily bearish signs.
BCH/USD hourly chart
- The hourly BCH/USD market has pierced above the green Ichimoku cloud.
- The hourly price had negotiated with the $392.35 resistance line twice before it finally managed to break through it.
- Currently, the hourly market has had three straight bullish sessions.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator has made a turn towards the overbought zone and is trending around 55.
|Today last price||392.3654|
|Today Daily Change||4.1674|
|Today Daily Change %||1.07|
|Today daily open||388.198|
|Previous Daily High||398.0403|
|Previous Daily Low||378.8571|
|Previous Weekly High||452.1883|
|Previous Weekly Low||362.9877|
|Previous Monthly High||483.1092|
|Previous Monthly Low||261.4551|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||386.1851|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||390.7123|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||378.6899|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||369.1819|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||359.5067|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||397.8732|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||407.5484|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||417.0564|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.