- Bitcoin Cash price Tuesday is trading in minor negative territory towards the latter stages of trading in the session.
- BCH/USD bulls have seen and slow down since the decent run north, attempting to breakdown a large supply area, ahead of $400 territory.
- The price is supported near-term by a key ascending 60-minute trend line, a breach could invite chunky selling.
Spot rate: 381.10
Relative change: -0.70%
|Today last price||380.9242|
|Today Daily Change||25.1711|
|Today Daily Change %||7.08|
|Today daily open||355.7531|
|Previous Daily High||381.4203|
|Previous Daily Low||330|
|Previous Weekly High||298.7595|
|Previous Weekly Low||269.7372|
|Previous Monthly High||352.3611|
|Previous Monthly Low||166.4624|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||361.7777|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||349.6425|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||330.0287|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||304.3042|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||278.6084|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||381.4489|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||407.1447|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||432.8692|
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term ascending trend line via the 60-minute chart view can be seen supporting BCH/USD.
BCH/USD daily chart
- Chunky supply heading into the $400 price territory. The daily candlestick is set to potentially produce an evening star formation.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.