- Bitcoin Cash price is trading in the red, down over 4.60% the session on Thursday.
- BCH/USD price action is moving within a large daily pennant pattern, subject to a breakout
- The price has also formed an ascending channel formation, which could be capitalized on by the bears.
Spot rate: 294.03
Relative change: -4.60%
BCH/USD daily chart
- Price action is moving within a large daily pennant pattern formation, expressing potential vulnerabilities to the downside.
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- The price is moving within a bearish pennant formation, as the price consolidates from steep fall in the session.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.