BCH/USD daily chart
- BCH/USD went down from $406.30 to $402.50 in the early hours of Friday.
- Critical support line lies at $400, which the bulls must defend at all costs.
- The market remains above the 2000-day simple moving average (SMA 200), SMA 50 and SMA 20 curves.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending at 65.60.
BCH/USD 4-hour chart
- The five latest sessions in the 4-hour price chart have taken the price from below the 20-day Bollinger band to the middle.
- The 4-hour market finds resistance at the SMA 20 curve.
- The market is trending above the SMA 50 and SMA 200 curves.
- The moving average convergence divergence (MACD) indicator shows decreasing bearish momentum as the signal line converges with the MACD line.
BCH/USD hourly chart
- The hourly market found resistance $407.75
- The Ichimoku indicator hints that upcoming market sentiment may be bullish.
- The bulls need to garner enough momentum to breach the critical $407.75 resistance level.
- Six out of the seven latest sessions in the Elliot oscillator is bullish.
|Today last price||401.684|
|Today Daily Change||-4.0981|
|Today Daily Change %||-1.01|
|Today daily open||405.7821|
|Previous Daily High||408.6708|
|Previous Daily Low||368.1427|
|Previous Weekly High||452.0904|
|Previous Weekly Low||330|
|Previous Monthly High||352.3611|
|Previous Monthly Low||166.4624|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||393.1891|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||383.6244|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||379.7263|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||353.6705|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||339.1982|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||420.2543|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||434.7266|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||460.7824|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.