- Bitcoin Cash price late in the session on Thursday is trading down in the red by around 1%.
- BCH/USD price action via the daily chart view has managed to escape a descending wedge formation.
- Given the recent technical development, the price has room to potentially retest the $300 price mark.
Spot rate: 264.12
Relative change: -1.30%
|Today last price||264.1281|
|Today Daily Change||-3.7341|
|Today Daily Change %||-1.39|
|Today daily open||267.8622|
|Previous Daily High||277.2721|
|Previous Daily Low||261.4551|
|Previous Weekly High||312.0003|
|Previous Weekly Low||250.1141|
|Previous Monthly High||352.3611|
|Previous Monthly Low||166.4624|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||271.23|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||267.4972|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||260.4542|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||253.0461|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||244.6372|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||276.2712|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||284.6802|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||292.0882|
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- Bitcoin Cash price action is moving within a near-term bullish flag formation, subject to a potential breakout higher.
BCH/USD daily chart
- Price action has edged out from a descending wedge pattern formation, leaving room for the bulls to capitalize on the breach.