- An overview of market sentiment and the headlines in play.
- A detailed look at the status of US/China trade talks and what to look out for next.
- Gold headed for its biggest weekly loss in more than two years.
- China's exports declined less than expected in October.
- RBA quaterly policy statement leans on the dovish side.
- Main calendar events for the day ahead.
- Sam North provides his technical view across the charts.
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.