- AUDJPY continues to advance targeting the 97.28 monthly resistance level.
- AUDUSD has closed below the 0.7200 level. Will price break below the 0.7165 daily support level?
- EURJPY continues to advance targeting the 145.68 monthly resistance level.
- EURUSD continues to hold below the 1.0757 daily resistance level ahead of the ECB interest rate decision today.
- GBPJPY continues to advance and has tested the 168.42 weekly resistance level.
- GBPUSD continues to close below the 1.2600 level and may be forming the first lower top on the daily chart.
- NZDJPY has rallied back to the 86.40 to 87.33 daily/weekly resistance area.
- NZDUSD continues to decline targeting the 0.6204 monthly support level.
- USDCAD has declined down to 1.2546 the weekly 79% fib retracement level.
- USDJPY continues to advance targeting the 135.16 monthly resistance level.
- USD Index has found support at 101.28 and formed a new uptrend on the daily chart.
- S&P 500 continues to consolidate at the 4104 monthly support level.
RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange and derivatives trading carry a high level of risk. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, we encourage you to consider your investment objectives, your risk tolerance and trading experience. It is possible to lose more than your initial investment, so do not invest money you cannot afford to lose。 ACY Securities Pty Ltd (ABN: 80 150 565 781 AFSL: 403863) provides general advice that does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. The content of this website must not be construed as personal advice; please seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions. The FSG and PDS are available upon request or registration. If there is any advice on this site, it is general advice only. ACY Securities Pty Ltd (“ACY AU”) is authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC AFSL:403863). Registered address: Level 18, 799 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood NSW 2067. AFSL is authorised us to provide our services to Australian Residents or Businesses.