- Main headlines in play at the European open (00:00).
- A look at how markets reacted to the Powell announcement (2:25).
- Why Powell is seen as a positive for risk despite yesterday's sell-off (8:21).
- WTI crude under pressure on talk of a US swap agreement (11:28)
- Biden administration is considering sending military to Ukraine (17:15).
- German coalition is set to be announced today (18:37).
- Global Times reports that China will cut the RRR before year-end (18:57).
- Maon calendar events to look out for today (19:25).
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.