British Prime Minister Theresa May and the U.S. President Donald Trump are now responding to questions from the press.
- Trump: We do not have a fair deal with the European Union right now on trade, they treat the United States horribly, and that's gonna change.
- Trump: Our relationship with the U.K. is at "the highest level of special."
- Trump: I didn't give the PM May an "advice," it was rather a "suggestion."
- May: Trump should go into his meeting with Putin at a "position of strength."
- May: I still want to have a good trade arrangement with the European Union.
- Trump: PM May is a very tough negotiator.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.