Opposition Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn recently crossed the wires confirming that they failed to reach a deal with British Prime Minister Theresa May's government.
Key quotes (via Reuters)
- The government has not moved its position fundamentally.
- Only informed government thinking about indicative votes this week.
- Will vote accordingly on indicative votes.
- Could support an option of a permanent customs union.
- Our policy is we are prepared to have a second public vote.
- I don't think it's credible to get parliamentary agreement on everything by end of July.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.