GBP/USD daily chart
- GBP/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 50, 100 and 200-day simple moving average (SMA).
- GBP/USD is trading near 4-month’s lows.
GBP/USD 4-hour chart
- GBP/USD is currently testing the 1.2800 figure and the 100 SMA.
GBP/USD 30-minute chart
- According to analysts, the recent intraday spike up above 1.2800 can be caused by some rumors of a second referendum or a softer Brexit.
- Bulls need a break above 1.2800 on a daily closing basis to reach 1.2840 level or else the market might revisit 1.2720 support.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.2791
Today Daily change: 60 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.471%
Today Daily Open: 1.2731
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.2831
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.2944
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.2964
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.3298
Previous Daily High: 1.2798
Previous Daily Low: 1.2672
Previous Weekly High: 1.2864
Previous Weekly Low: 1.2725
Previous Monthly High: 1.3176
Previous Monthly Low: 1.2723
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.275
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.272
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.2669
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.2608
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.2543
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.2796
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.286
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.2922
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.