- U.S. Inflation moving toward target, not accelerating past it; latest data is good news.
- Would be comfortable with 2.5 pct preferred inflation measure.
- Fed would need to act with more rate hikes if inflation 'accelerates' past 2 pct target.
- Not yet seeing U.S. Labor market hit from new trade tariffs.
- Backs three rate hikes in 2018 for now; Fed should avoid inverting yield curve unnecessarily.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.