• The pair has been oscillating within a broader trading range, below 100-hour SMA, since the early North-American session on Tuesday.
• The range-bound price action constituted towards a rectangular chart pattern formation on the 1-hourly chart, marking a pause in the trend.
• Meanwhile, technical indicators on hourly/daily chart have struggled to gain any positive traction and hints to a possible bearish breakdown.
EUR/USD 1-hourly chart
• However, a positive breakthrough the mentioned trading range could get extended but seems more likely to be capped near a short-term descending trend-line.
• The mentioned trend-line, along with another ascending trend-line, forms another bearish consolidative pattern - symmetrical triangle on the daily chart.
Today Last Price: 1.1342
Today Daily change: -3.0 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.0264%
Today Daily Open: 1.1345
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1348
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1427
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.152
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1751
Previous Daily High: 1.1362
Previous Daily Low: 1.1311
Previous Weekly High: 1.1402
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1267
Previous Monthly High: 1.15
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1216
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1342
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.133
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1317
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1288
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1266
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1367
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.139
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1418
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.