EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: 3-week old supportline highlights 50% Fibonacci retracement for buyers
- EUR/GBP is taking the bids around 0.8580 while heading towards European session on Tuesday.
- The pair continues to remain supported by a three-week-old upward sloping trend-line stretched since March 14.
- Though, 0.8595 - 0.8600 region including 50% Fibonacci retracement of March 13 to 21 advances is likely important resistance to watch.
- Should prices rally beyond 0.8600, 0.8640 and 0.8670 might entertain buyers ahead of pleasing them with 0.8700 and 0.8720 resistance levels.
- In a case when the quote slips under 0.8540 support-line, 0.8500 and 0.8470 could quickly appear on the chart.
- It should also be noted that 61.8% Fibonacci expansion of January 11 to March 21 moves, near 0.8360, can become sellers’ favorite if they dominate sentiment under 0.8470.
EUR/GBP hourly chart
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.