The ECB's Chief Economist Peter Praet is crossing the wires, with key quotes (via LiveSquawk) found below:
- Measured inflation rates are exceedingly volatile.
- Metrics of underlying price pressures remain weak
- The state of monpol transmission can be expected to influence the monpol stance
- Baseline scenario for future inflation remains contingent on easy financing conditions, which, depends on the support of monpol
- Investment outlook is also positive, supported not only by a need to modernize the capital stock
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.