The DUP's Brexit spokesman Sammy Wilson, speaking to BBC Radio this Friday, was noted saying that the letter from the UK PM Theresa May is not delivering on promises to Northern Ireland.
• Disappointed, more than angry at the approach from the UK PM May.
• Questions why Theresa May hasn't honoured her pledge.
• A large number of issues from the letter have caused alarm over union integrity.
• We won’t support an agreement of this nature.
• Want to stick to confidence and supply deal, but there are two sides to it.
• Doesn’t think it’s too late to change the mind of the Prime Minister.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.