More headlines from Bank of Canada's Governor Stephen Poloz are crossing the wires last minutes, via Reuters, highlighting that he wouldn't make a policy decision without seeing how economy actually reacts.
- Asked when will have completed study of export patterns, says will have more research ready in winter
- Impact of new housing measures on GDP highly uncertain
- Housing rule changes are like buying some insurance to mitigate risk something quite severe could happen
- We saw the housing rule change would not be on list of impediments to policy change at this time
- At this time, it mitigates the risk identified in fsr, does ease that constraint if there was one operating