More headlines from Bank of Canada's Governor Stephen Poloz are crossing the wires last minutes, via Reuters, highlighting that he wouldn't make a policy decision without seeing how economy actually reacts.
- Asked when will have completed study of export patterns, says will have more research ready in winter
- Impact of new housing measures on GDP highly uncertain
- Housing rule changes are like buying some insurance to mitigate risk something quite severe could happen
- We saw the housing rule change would not be on list of impediments to policy change at this time
- At this time, it mitigates the risk identified in fsr, does ease that constraint if there was one operating
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.