- Ripple's XRP price in the session on Wednesday is trading in negative territory by some 1.50%.
- XRP/USD bearish momentum has failed to slow down since pennant breakout via the daily.
- There is a large buying area which is being tested to the downside, $0.3000-0.2500 range.
Spot rate: 0.2931
Relative change: -2.15%
XRP/USD daily chart
- Price pressures are heavily leaning towards further downside, which has been the case since pennant breakout.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is being supported by a near-term ascending trend line, preventing a further drop for now.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.