- XMR/USD bulls recovered Thursday’s losses this Friday.
- The market broke past the SMA 20 curve.
Monero, one of the premier privacy coins in the world, experienced a bullish Friday, where it went up from $66 to $69.35, charting a 5.08% increase. During the day, the bulls took XMR/USD up to $68 before the bears corrected the price to $67. Following that, the bulls took back full control shot the price back up to $69.35. The bulls will need to garner enough momentum to breach the $70-level. In the process, they recovered this Thursday’s losses wherein XMR/USD went down from $68.65 to $66.
XMR/USD 4-Hour Chart
XMR/USD Daily Chart
- The XMR/USD market broke past the resistance offered by the 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20) curve.
- The market is trending above the SMA 200 and SMA 50 curves.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending at 58.75.
- The signal line diverged away from the MACD line showing bullish momentum.
- The Elliot wave oscillator shows a bullish session following two consecutive bearish sessions.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.