- Litecoin price on Friday is trading in negative territory by 0.80% in the second half of the session.
- LTC/USD has been edging lower for the past four consecutive sessions, as the bear market remains strong.
- Near-term price action is moving within a bearish pennant structure, subject to a breach.
Spot rate: 69.27
Relative change: +3.70%
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view is trading within a bearish flag pattern, subject to a potential brekaout south.
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- LTC/USD via the near-term view is moving within a bearish pennant pattern via the 60-minute.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.