- Litecoin price on Friday is trading in the green, up some 2.40%.
- LTC/USD price action is moving within consolidation mode, having formed a bearish pennant structure.
- A retest of the breached daily pennant structure, which the bears forced a way out of last week.
Spot rate: 75.20
Relative change: +2.40%
|Today last price||75.2201|
|Today Daily Change||1.7449|
|Today Daily Change %||2.37|
|Today daily open||73.4752|
|Previous Daily High||74.6485|
|Previous Daily Low||71.0077|
|Previous Weekly High||91.3658|
|Previous Weekly Low||70.8917|
|Previous Monthly High||127.2049|
|Previous Monthly Low||76.4679|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||73.2577|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||72.3985|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||71.4391|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||69.4029|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||67.7982|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||75.0799|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||76.6846|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||78.7208|
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price action moving within a bearish pennant structure, subject to a breach.
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action breaks out from a descending wedge structure, leaving door open to some buying momentum.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.