- Litecoin price on Wednesday is trading in negative territory, nursing losses over 2%.
- LTC/USD price action via the daily is breaching a key near-term ascending trend line.
- 15-minute chart view shows a bearish pennant structure, inviting further potential selling.
Spot rate: 74.11
Relative change: -2.25%
|Today last price||74.1028|
|Today Daily Change||-0.7915|
|Today Daily Change %||-1.06|
|Today daily open||74.8943|
|Previous Daily High||79.5184|
|Previous Daily Low||74.4704|
|Previous Weekly High||81.3432|
|Previous Weekly Low||66.0294|
|Previous Monthly High||99.4789|
|Previous Monthly Low||60.3565|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||76.3988|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||77.5901|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||73.0703|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||71.2464|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||68.0223|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||78.1184|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||81.3424|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||83.1664|
LTC/USD 15-minute chart
- Near-term bearish pennant can be eyed via the 15-minute chart view, subject to a potential breakout south.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily is breaking out to the downside from a critical ascending supporting trend line.