- Litecoin price on Wednesday is trading in negative territory, nursing losses over 2%.
- LTC/USD price action via the daily is breaching a key near-term ascending trend line.
- 15-minute chart view shows a bearish pennant structure, inviting further potential selling.
Spot rate: 74.11
Relative change: -2.25%
|Today last price||74.1028|
|Today Daily Change||-0.7915|
|Today Daily Change %||-1.06|
|Today daily open||74.8943|
|Previous Daily High||79.5184|
|Previous Daily Low||74.4704|
|Previous Weekly High||81.3432|
|Previous Weekly Low||66.0294|
|Previous Monthly High||99.4789|
|Previous Monthly Low||60.3565|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||76.3988|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||77.5901|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||73.0703|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||71.2464|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||68.0223|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||78.1184|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||81.3424|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||83.1664|
LTC/USD 15-minute chart
- Near-term bearish pennant can be eyed via the 15-minute chart view, subject to a potential breakout south.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily is breaking out to the downside from a critical ascending supporting trend line.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.