- Litecoin price is one of the outperformers in comparison to the rest of the market, trading in minor positive of 0.30%.
- LTC/USD range-breakouts are eyed, penannt structure eyed via the 60-minute.
- A surge of upside momentum seen in the latter part of trading on Tuesday, after a range-bound session.
Spot rate: 133.52
Relative change: +3.55%
|Today last price||129.0505|
|Today Daily Change||-0.7499|
|Today Daily Change %||-0.58|
|Today daily open||129.8004|
|Previous Daily High||130.6156|
|Previous Daily Low||112.6861|
|Previous Weekly High||121.1976|
|Previous Weekly Low||97.5782|
|Previous Monthly High||122.0347|
|Previous Monthly Low||72.2954|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||123.7665|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||119.5351|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||118.1191|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||106.4378|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||100.1896|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||136.0487|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||142.2969|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||153.9782|
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Bulls smash out from a bullish penannt structure seen via the 60-minute chart view.
LTC/USD weekly chart
- Next major demand zone is eyed up around the $170-180 price range, last traded up here in May 2018.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.