- Ethereum price on Friday is trading in the green, up some 2.10%.
- ETH/USD bulls are attempting to reclaim the big $200 mark following breach.
- A retest of the breached daily pennant structure, which the bears forced a way out of last week.
Spot rate: 194.60
Relative change: +2.10%
ETH/USD daily chart
- Price action heading for another retest of the big $200 mark, failure to reclaim could be punishing.
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- The bulls managed to break above and retest a descending trend line.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.