- The top three cryptos experienced significant losses.
- Bitcoin Cash was the only prominent crypto which has been significantly profitable.
The crypto market continued to bleed in the early hours of Wednesday. Among the significant cryptos, Bitcoin Cash was the only coin which was somewhat profitable. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD has fallen from $10,878 to $10,630 in the early hours of Wednesday. This follows a heavily bearish Tuesday where the price fell from $11,400 to $10,878. The bulls must go back into the $11,000 zone to prevent further fall.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD is on course of having three bearish days in a row and is currently priced at $208.65. Since Monday, the price has gone down from $216.50 to $208.65.
- Ripple: XRP/USD went down from $0.298 to $0.296 so far this Wednesday. The bulls have to go back inside the $0.30 zone to prevent a further drop.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is the biggest winner among the top 20 with a 4.61% and is priced at $346.
- Tezos (XTZ) is the biggest loser among the top 20, with a 7.30% drop in price. It is currently priced at $1.26.
- Monero (XMR) went down by 6.08% and is priced at $85.63.
Follow us on Telegram
Stay updated of all the news
Ethereum price to outpace Bitcoin price as ETH jumps over key hurdle where BTC fumbles
Ethereum (ETH) price is working on its recovery after it dipped to a two-week low on Thursday. While Bitcoin price has failed to make a similar move and head back above $26,500, Ethereum is outpacing Bitcoin and has been able to push above $1,800.
Bitcoin price retreats as US core PCE inflation comes hotter than expected
Bitcoin price declined in response to April's US core PCE inflation data, which came higher than anticipated. The knee-jerk reaction from market participants increased the selling pressure on the asset, pushing it below $26,400.
Cardano founder says CIP-1694 upgrade will be a “wake-up call” for crypto
Cardano, one of Ethereum’s main competitors, is gearing up for further decentralization through its Improvement Proposal (CIP-1694), which is expected to bring the Ethereum-killer altcoin into a new era of governance with decentralization in its decision-making.
PEPE price action puts traders on the edge of their seats as pennant gets filled
PEPE price is entering the very last possible stage before finally determining whether bulls or bears have the winning hand in this poker game showdown.
Bitcoin: BTC delays inevitable crash to $25,000
Bitcoin price is delaying a crash that has been brewing for roughly two weeks. A failure to push higher could result in a steep correction next week. The troubling macroeconomic conditions could be key in catalyzing and trigger a nosedive for BTC holders.