- LTC/USD spiked by 15% and is trading for $92.40.
- The top three coins also made profits this Wednesday.
Wednesday was a much-needed respite for the bulls following a heavily bearish Tuesday. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: After BTC/USD dropped to $9,430 this Tuesday, it plummeted to $9,070 before the bulls stepped in this Wednesday. The price recovered all the way up to $9,900 and is looking to re-enter the $10,000-zone.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD went up from $198.75 to $215.75 over this Wednesday, going up by 8.55%. The bulls need to overcome resistance at $228.85.
- Ripple: XRP/USD re-entered the $0.30-zone and went up from $0.295 to $0.311 this Wednesday.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Litecoin (LTC) went up by 15% and is trading for $92.40.
- IOTA (IOT) went up by 9.23% and is trading for $0.292.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) went up by 8.18% and is trading for $123.68.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.