- ConsenSys selected ten startups for Tachyon, its accelerator program.
- As part of the program, the startups will each receive $100,000 with a host of other benefits.
Ethereum development studio ConsenSys’s investment arm, ConsenSys Ventures, has selected ten blockchain startups for their accelerator program - Tachyon. As per ConsenSys Ventures, the selected projects are focused on building new blockchain-based solutions across various areas. The selected projects will receive the benefit of meetings, lectures from prominent entrepreneurs, developers and venture capitalists, as well as access to ConsenSys’ network. Plus, they are also going to get $100,000 each. The eight-week program will take place in Berlin and San Francisco.
Kavita Gupta, the managing partner of ConsenSys Ventures, said: “With the backing of the ConsenSys and Ethereum ecosystems, we aim to provide all the necessary tool-kits for our entrepreneurs to succeed both in the short term and in the long run.”
The selected startups are:
- Blockchain-enabled DNA data bank Genomes
- Energy market-focused blockchain startup Blok-Z
- Protocol for self-sovereign identity Glimpse
- Blockchain-backed data authenticity software maker Sensor.link
- Litigation finance investment platform Lawcoin
- Cryptocurrency security storage solutions provider Cypherock
- Manufacturer of customized printed cryptocurrency cards Ether.cards
- Smart contract and transaction security firm Sooho
- Blockchain-based micro-insurance firm Ibisa
- Open source protocol maker for including digital assets into links LinkDrop.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.