- Bitcoin price is trading firmly in the green with strong gains of over 4% in the second half of the session on Monday.
- BTC/USD bulls despite the gains in the session, is still moving within a narrowing daily range.
- Vulnerabilities still remain after the price breaking out to the downside last week below an ascending trend line of support.
Spot rate: 7966.51
Relative change: +4.35%
BTC/USD 15-minute chart
- Near-term price action is moving within a bullish penannt pattern, subject to further potential upside, as seen via the 15-minute view.
BTC/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view is narrowing, suggesting an imminent breakout. While the price is below the breached trend line of support, vulnerabilities remain.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.