- Bitcoin price in the session on Tuesday is trading with losses of some 3.50%.
- BTC/USD price action via the near-term view has formed a double bottom, protecting the $10,500 mark.
- Key resistance can be observed running from $11,000-11,500, via the daily.
Spot rate: 10,664.23
Relative change: -2.30%
BTC/USD daily chart
- Sellers remain camped in the range of $11,000-11,500 price range, causing much difficulty.
BTC/USD 15-minute chart
- Near-term buying area protecting price from free-falling below the $10,500 area.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.