- Bitcoin price on Thursday took a beating, nursing steep losses of some 4.3% in the second half of the day.
- BTC/USD is at a threat of losing the $5000 price mark, given the current downside momentum.
- If the psychological $5000 loses ground then BTC/USD could soon be back down within the $3000 price region.
|Today last price||5061.62|
|Today Daily Change||-258.73|
|Today Daily Change %||-4.86|
|Today daily open||5320.35|
|Previous Daily High||5468.54|
|Previous Daily Low||5164.26|
|Previous Weekly High||5347.55|
|Previous Weekly Low||4052.2|
|Previous Monthly High||4130.71|
|Previous Monthly Low||3672.34|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||5352.31|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||5280.49|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||5166.89|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||5013.43|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||4862.6|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||5471.17|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||5622|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||5775.46|
Spot rate: 5058.28
Relative change: -4.35%
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Bears broke a key near-term supporting ascending trend line which added to some downside pressure.
BTC/USD daily chart
- Failed to breakdown the supply area which tracks from $5100-5300 price range, ahead of the $5500 price mark.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.