- Overview of market sentiment at the European open (00:00).
- Top level summary on what to expect from the FOMC today (3:57).
- JPY trades at important technical levels as Suga gets appointed as PM (10:32).
- Review of the Apple product announcement from last night (14:33).
- API crude draw of 9.5mln overnight lifts WTI prices at the EU open (17:11).
- Summary of the calendar for today (17:50
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.