- A look at the decline in the S&P 500 late yesterday (00:00)
- Update on the coronavirus pandemic (6:16)
- How US politics are integral to the virus response (7:50)
- What to expect from Fed Chair Jerome Powell today (16:08)
- RBNZ boost QE programme and open idea of negative rates (21:09)
- Cushing sees first draw down in 10 weeks in latest API data (21:30)
- Calendar highlights for the session ahead (22:04)
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.