- Market sentiment at the European open (00:00).
- Recap of the FOMC announcement last night (3:51).
- Bank of Japan leaves policy on hold overnight as expected (12:47).
- Australian unemployment fell but AUD gains short-lived (13:18).
- Expectations for today's Bank of England announcement (14:19).
- Update on the latest Brexit headlines as Johnson makes a key concession (17:06).
- Summary of the economic calendar for today (20:41).
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.