Below are some key takeaways from the People's Bank of China's recently published third-quarter monetary policy implementation report, as reported by Reuters.
- Economy is under increasing downward pressure.
- Will carry out prudent, neutral monetary policy.
- Wikk deepen interest rate reforms.
- Yuan has been basically stable.
- Will make policies more flexible, more targeted.
- Will encourage financial institutions to support small private enterprises.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.