Today, RBA governor Lowe is speaking on the very hot topic of “The Housing Market and the Economy” in Sydney and more comments are coming through...
- Business investment is on fairly reasonable upswing.
- Says is not showing up in output data as would be expected.
- No reason to adjust inflation target.
- Says confident will get back to middle of 2-3 pct band.
- Other sectors of economy do not show slowdown implied by GDP.
- Q4 and Q3 GDP likely to show growth significantly below trend.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.