Key quotes (via Reuters)
- Turkey has asked to buy more crude from Iraq.
- JMMC meeting will assess commitment of OPEC and OPEC+ states to production cut deal.
- Premature to predict OPEC decision at JMMC meet in Jeddah.
- Hopes Iranian gas imports to Iraq will not be halted.
- Iraq has contingency plan for any halting of Iranian energy imports.
- Oilfields in north and south safe, completely protected by security forces.
- Iraq has assured foreign oil companies that oil sites are safe.
- International oil companies have assured Iraqi government that they are operating as normal.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.