EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below its main simple moving averages.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD is between the 50 and 100 SMA which suggests a consolidation phase.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a tight trading range between 1.1320 and 1.1360 level.
- Bulls would need a breakout above 1.1360 to reach 1.1380 and 1.1400 to the upside.
- A break below 1.1320 can open the doors to 1.1280 level.
Additional key levels:
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.