In the post-monetary policy decision chat with Bloomberg, Sweden's central bank Chief Stefan Ingves was quoted saying they could intervene any time if Krona strengthens too much.
• sees no big problem with govt bond liquidity
• important that krona doesn't strengthen too rapidly
• inflation to move sideways in coming months
• FX mandate serves us well in an uncertain world
• QE has worked well, much better than expected
• by far not at the end of the road for stimulus if need be
• we have a lively political conversation in US
• major changes to global trade policies could be an issue
• fully possible to see scenarios that aren't good
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.