- Ripple's XRP price Tuesday is trading with gains of around 27.5% in the second half of the day.
- XRP/USD has rallied to the highest level seen since 24 December 2018, as the bulls return with a huge vengeance.
- The next major barrier of interest for the bulls will likely be the $0.4500 price area.
Spot rate: 0.4135
Relative change: +4.40%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price has broken out from a bullish pennant pattern structure, inviting further upside selling pressure.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Bulls are looking to settle for $0.4100 as the new bottom area, but will need a firm daily closure above.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.