- Ripple's XRP price on Thursday is trading marginally in the red, down some 1.50%.
- XRP/USD is flirting with the big $0.2500 territory, buyers are trying to heavily defend.
- The daily bearish pennant structure remains intact for now, as price further narrows.
Spot rate: 0.2542
Relative change: -0.65%
XRP/USD daily chart
- The price remains under pressure, it has been heading south for the past four consecutive sessions.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Bears are in control as the price continues to produce lower highers, the near-term minor rallies are being quickly sold.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.