- Ripple's XRP price on Tuesday is trading in the green, holding gains of 2.00%.
- XRP/USD price action is moving in consolidation mode, sitting just above a breakout pennant structure.
- Upside appears to be very much capped by resistance within the $0.2600 price territory.
Spot rate: 0.2542
Relative change: -0.65%
XRP/USD daily chart
- XRP is sitting just above a breached bearish technical pennant, there is a lack of commitment for now.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- The price has extended out to the upside from a triangular structure formation.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.