- Ripple's XRP price on Monday is trading up with very minor gains of just over 1% in the second part of the session.
- XRP/USD price action via the daily chart view is moving within a narrowing range-block formation.
- The price slipped back into the mundane trading range of 2019 after bulls failed to maintain upside momentum.
Spot rate: 0.3265
Relative change: +1.30%
XRP/USD 15-minute chart
- Price action has narrowed greatly, after an initial bout of upside buying pressure earlier in the session.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price did manage to break above a descending trend line, after a sharp push north, before easing.
XRP/USD daily chart
- XRP/USD is moving within a narrowing range-block formation, eyes on an imminent breakout.