- Ripple's XRP price on Friday is trading firmly in the red, down some 1.9% in the second half of the session.
- XRP/USD price action has fallen back down within the mundane 2019 trading range.
- The $0.3000 mark is still exposed to the downside, given the bulls failures.
Spot rate: 0.3319
Relative change: -1.90%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action via the 60-minute chart view is supported for now to the upside by an ascending trend line.
XRP/USD daily chart
- XRP/USD has fallen back down within the 2019 mundane trading range seen via the daily view.