- Ripple's XRP price on Friday is trading firmly in the red, down some 1.9% in the second half of the session.
- XRP/USD price action has fallen back down within the mundane 2019 trading range.
- The $0.3000 mark is still exposed to the downside, given the bulls failures.
Spot rate: 0.3319
Relative change: -1.90%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action via the 60-minute chart view is supported for now to the upside by an ascending trend line.
XRP/USD daily chart
- XRP/USD has fallen back down within the 2019 mundane trading range seen via the daily view.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.