- Litecoin price on Thursday in the second half is trading ever so marginally in negative territory down some 0.30%.
- LTC/USD is being supported to the upside by a long-running ascending trend line.
- Next major barrier for bulls to tackle is seen at the range of $140-145.
Spot rate: 118.44
Relative change: -0.30%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Upside is limited at $121-123, support can be seen just below a near-term trend line tracking at $115.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price action is being supported to the upside by an ascending trend line, which has been running since late April.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.