- Litecoin price on Monday is trading in the green with minor gains of around 0.80%.
- LTC/USD recently broke out of and retested a bullish flag structure, subject to further potential upside.
- Given the recent technical breakout, bulls are gunning for the next major target of $100.
Spot rate: 76.92
Relative change: +0.80%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- The price took a decent bounce off a strong supporting ascending trend line seen via the 60-minute view.
LTC/USD daily chart
- The price has broken out and retested a bullish flag structure, leaving the door open for the bulls to further capitalize.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.