- Litecoin price on Wednesday is one of the outperformers holding gains of over 6.5%.
- LTC/USD price action is showing strong signs of upside momentum, as it looks to reclaim $100 mark.
- Bulls are making good way push to escape a bearish technical set up.
Spot rate: 96.20
Relative change: +6.50%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- A barrier of resistance can be seen heading into $100, tracking around $97-98 range.
LTC/USD daily chart
- LTC/USD taking decent strides towards an escape from a bearish pennant set up.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.