- Litecoin price is trading up some +2.60% in the second half of the session on Friday.
- LTC/USD price action via the 60-minute chart view has tested the big $100 to the downside, but buyers defended again in the session.
- The price action via the daily has remained vulnerable following a critical trend line breach.
Spot rate: 106.06
Relative change: +2.60%
|Today last price||106.021|
|Today Daily Change||3.0282|
|Today Daily Change %||2.94|
|Today daily open||102.9928|
|Previous Daily High||108.2889|
|Previous Daily Low||95.0808|
|Previous Weekly High||137.0069|
|Previous Weekly Low||112.2566|
|Previous Monthly High||146.2716|
|Previous Monthly Low||97.5782|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||100.1263|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||103.2434|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||95.9528|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||88.9128|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||82.7448|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||109.1609|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||115.3289|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||122.3689|
LTCH/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action via the 60-minute is moving within a bearish flag structure.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view despite the small gains today, is still subject to further potential downside given an ascending trend line break.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.